Women as Myth Makers Inspirations







1.) J.K. Rowling

2.) Laura Ingalls Wilder


3.) Britney Spears
Image result for britney spears

4.) J.R.R Tolkien
Image result for j r r tolkien

5.) Audrey Hepburn
Image result for audrey hepburn
My sisters inspirations (Victoria)

1.) J.K. Rowling
  My sister loves to read and write fiction and JK Rowling is one of her inspirations for writing. She was also an inspiration to my sister, through the Harry Potter series, when she was very ill and in the Hospital.
2.) Our Mother
  She is an inspiration to my sister through her love and support, especially when she was sick.
3.) Mrs. Kirton (One of our instructors from high school)
  Mrs. Kirton is an inspiration to my sister because as part of her choir class she taught her students about being positive even when things are rough.


Comments

Popular Posts